The Baseball gear store is open now until Friday, November 29 for those that missed it before or those that want to get a jump on spring or buy Christmas presents! Included in this store are now the required player items unless you already own them. (if you already have a green belt you don’t have to buy another one) If you want to wait to see if your child makes a team, this store will open again after tryouts in March.
Details to note:
1. Varsity needs two pairs of pants, grey and white, with the green piping. Other teams only need one and do not need green piping.
2. Your fundraising dollars from the fall have already purchased nine helmets per team of various sizes so you do not have to buy a helmet. If you want to buy one for your son and put his name in it, you will find it in this store.
3. Your fundraising dollars have already purchased extra pairs of varsity pants with the green piping for replacement if need be in the spring. You will be able to buy a pair from us when needed and not have to wait for special order. Please buy your first two pair from the store.
4. Purchasing gear does not guarantee placement on a team. This store will reopen in March after teams are posted.
5. Items should be in before December 20. Boys will pick up orders at school finals week.