March 22, 2021 Update

With the forecast for more snow, this week’s games don’t look promising. In addition, our field is still not cleared off. I will let you know by noon tomorrow if we can go outside ( Your player may hear directly from their coach) Furthermore, next Saturday’s Varsity games against Windsor have been moved to 9am and 11am, weather permitting. I will keep you posted as soon as I hear something.

Coach Masi