Dear baseball parents,
The FRHS baseball season is drawing near and preparations are underway for a successful season! The boys are working hard and excited to begin!
On Tuesday, February 25 there is a spring sports meeting in the gym at 6:30 p.m. Following athletic director Mr. Carlucci’s remarks in the gym, we will break off into a baseball meeting where Coach Masi will give a preview to the season. The booster board will have a few discussion items for parents as well.
- Be prepared to hear about, discuss, or give input on the following:
Updated booster budget
- Field maintenance
- Team liaisons/photographers-sign up if interested once teams are made
- Snack shack
- Team dinners
- End of season banquet-sign up for that committee
- King Soopers
- Banner sales
- Restaurant fundraisers
- Summer baseball camp for grades K-5-sign up for that committee
- Recruitment for booster board positions
**For sale that night: stickers for $5 and yard signs for $10
See you then! Go Fossil!
-Your Booster Board